Featured Posts

 INTRODUCTION I am Dinithi Imasha Edirisingha (BM/2020/359), and I am an undergraduate  at the University of Kelaniya. I am pursuing a Bache...

4th Week Post

WEEK 4 (9th May) 



Reflective Writting

We discussed what is the academic research and how to collect information for our assignments and academic research. I learnt what are the resources when we do an academic activity. I thought when I will do an assignments I will try to use scholarly books and articles and other magazines. In this part of my academic journey, I've picked up a really important skill breaking down assignment instructions to make sure I know exactly what I need to do. It's all about carefully analyzing the task and understanding the instruction words, topic words, and limiting words.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed