Featured Posts

 INTRODUCTION I am Dinithi Imasha Edirisingha (BM/2020/359), and I am an undergraduate  at the University of Kelaniya. I am pursuing a Bache...

3rd Week Post

 WEEK 3 (3rd May)

 Look at an extract taken from a student’s internship report. There are some grammatical problems in the writing. These are bolt. Discuss these with a partner and find different ways of correcting these errors. Write your corrections down in your notebooks and get feedback from your lecture.

 2.4: Skill Development

 During the three months (450 hours) of internship period at the XXXXXX,(1) I developed the following skills necessary for any job in the competitive job market.

 Simultaneous work-and-study skills:

The internship program (2) made me explore my potential and ability to work and study (3) simultaneously. I previously believed that I could not take work and study side by side. But my internship program helped me develop and enhance these skills.

Communication skill

(4) The internship program helped me improve my communication skills up to a professional level, in both writing and speaking. During this period, I observed and learnt from other co-workers (5) how to communicate with customers (6) in an attractive way. In addition, during conflicts, I learned (7) how to manage and communicate in a calm and respectful and also polite manner. I developed (8) more professional writing skills such as (9) official letter writing, memo writing, request letter writing, and audit report writing.

Reflective Writing

In that day I understood what the internship record book is and how to main- tain it properly. I identified the two main writing methods of when we can use completing our record book. And I clearly identified internship report structure and we saw the examples of internship log book and reports.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed