Featured Posts

 INTRODUCTION I am Dinithi Imasha Edirisingha (BM/2020/359), and I am an undergraduate  at the University of Kelaniya. I am pursuing a Bache...

5th Week Post

 WEEK 5 (16th of May)

Reflective Writing 



I learned what is a journal article and what are the main components of journal articles. We referred to some journal articles and I identified the main components. When we look at the examples, we can remember it easily. And I learned how to write and read journal articles effectively. I thought when we do an assignment, I should try to refer to a minimum of 3 to 5 journal articles. I identified developing a search strategy involves identifying key topic words, selecting suitable information sources like online databases, books, and peer-reviewed journals, and crafting effective search terms and strings for comprehensive research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed