Featured Posts

 INTRODUCTION I am Dinithi Imasha Edirisingha (BM/2020/359), and I am an undergraduate  at the University of Kelaniya. I am pursuing a Bache...

2nd Week Post

 WEEK 2 (25th of April)

COVER LETTER

A.P.K. Prabath

Hiring Manager

223, A Gamunu Street,

Colombo 3.

20th May 2024

 

Dear Mr. Prabath,

I am writing to express my enthusiastic interest in the marketing coordinator position at MiHCM as advertised.

With a strong background in marketing, A passion for data-driven strategies, digital marketing campaigns. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your dynamic team.

My experience in creating website content, managing e-mail marketing campaigns, social media marketing campaigns and overseeing lead generation activities has honed my ability to communicate campaigns objectives timelines and deliverables effectively to sales team and other stakeholders.

Incredible subtle elements of my achievement and accomplishment can be found in the CV that came attached with this letter.

 If you feel I have the potential that you are looking for in candidate at that point if it's not too much trouble do not delay to contact me to organize an interview.

Thank you for considering my application.

 

Your sincerely,

E.A.D.I. Edirisingha

0765876588

dini.imashaedirisinghe@gmail.com


 Reflective Writing

I identified how to write a professional cover letter and structure of a cover letter. I learnt a new trend of video CV and how to make a video CV. When we are making a video CV we have to present it very well. I learned some tips on how to present in the video CV by watched the example video.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed