Featured Posts

 INTRODUCTION I am Dinithi Imasha Edirisingha (BM/2020/359), and I am an undergraduate  at the University of Kelaniya. I am pursuing a Bache...

1st Week Post

 WEEK 1  (4th of April)

Working Culture



I flourish in a working culture that values collaboration, creativity, and persistent learning. A supportive environment where group individuals communicate straightforwardly, share thoughts, and regard differing points of view cultivates development and growth. Adaptability and work-life adjustment are basic, guaranteeing everybody can perform at their best. Acknowledgment and openings for improvement keep inspiration high. This comprehensive and dynamic culture not as it were drives victory but moreover makes a satisfying and rousing work environment.













Reflective writing

This week I learned about organizational cultures and how to properly make CV and a resume. I identified several working cultures that I like, and I want adapt and work collaboratively each other. I learned how to design professional updated CV and Resume. And I thought it is opportunity to design best CV in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Viewed